Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New to Blogging :)

Hello Everyone!

My name is Ally and I am the Office Manager and Service Writer for Golden State Smog, we are located in Temecula, CA.  If you are from the area we would love to earn your business.  We smog check vehicles, but don't let the name of our company fool you, we are also a Full Service Auto Repair Shop as well.  

I'd like to start by giving you a little information about our company and then in my following posts I intend on posting some information I feel would be beneficial to know as a consumer not knowing much about vehicles and the smog check process.

Golden State Smog, Inc. was established in Temecula in 1995 at 27860 Del Rio Rd. Suite C, Temecula CA 92590.  We have ASE certified technicians with over 30 years experience.  We strive to provide excellent and expedient customer service and that has helped build a very loyal customer base.  We have customers that have been coming to our shop since its inception.  Check out our website for more information about what we can do for you www.goldenstatesmog.com.  I would also love to hear what you would be interested in knowing more about and I will do my best to address the question. 

I hope that my blog is able to help even a little =)!  Have a blessed day!  

Also Follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/goldenstatesmog and Twitter www.twitter.com/goldenstatesmog




No comments:

Post a Comment